ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY
- 1. The Company will strive to manage personal information appropriately by educating and enlightening its employees on the handling of Personal Information as well as appointing a chief privacy officer in each department that handles Personal Information.
- 2. The Company will endeavor to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of the personal data handled by the Company and otherwise securely manage personal data by taking the necessary and appropriate security measures.
- 3. The Company will use Personal Information solely for the purpose of use that has been notified or publicly announced, or which is clear from the circumstances of its acquisition, except when it has obtained the prior consent of the individual who is the subject of the information or as permitted by law.
- 4. The Company will not provide personal data to any third party other than the Company's business contractors and the successors of the company's related business except when it has obtained the prior consent of the individual who is the subject of the information or as permitted by law.
- 5. If the Company will provide the personal data it handles to a third party, then it will endeavor to prevent the leakage and re-provision of the data by third party by imposing contractual obligations upon the third party except where there are special circumstances.
- 6. The company will respond to requests to confirm or correct the content of Personal Information retained by the Company, etc. within the scope of reason. Please contact the Company's consultation service notified in advance.
- 7. The Company will comply with Japanese laws, regulations and norms relating to the protection of Personal Information and will continuously review and improve the content of its compliance program including this policy.
ABOUT THE HANDLING OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
PURPOSE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
|TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION||PURPOSE OF USE|
|(1) Personal Information of customers||
|(2) Personal Information of business clients and business partners||
|(3) Personal Information entrusted to the Company by an outsourcer||
|(4) Personal Information about persons wishing to join the Company||
|(5) Personal Information about persons who have made enquiries to the Company or who have visited the Company and who do not fall under any of the preceding items from (1) to (4)||
ABOUT “PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBJECT TO DISCLOSURE”
1. Name of the Company: YAMAMURA PHOTONICS CO., LTD.
2. The purpose of use of all retained personal data
(Except in the cases provided for in Article 18, paragraph 4, item (1) through (3) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information)
|Type of Personal Information||Purpose of use|
|(1) Personal Information of customers subject to disclosure||
|(2) Personal information of business clients and business partners subject to disclosure||
|(3) Personal Information subject to disclosure entrusted to the Company by an outsourcer||
|(4) Personal Information about persons wishing to join the Company subject to disclosure||
|(5) Personal Information subject to disclosure about persons who have made enquiries to the Company or who have visited the Company and who do not fall under any of the preceding items from (1) to (4)||
PROCEDURES FOR RESPONDING TO REQUESTS FOR “DISCLOSURE, ETC.”
REQUEST TO CUSTOMERS UNDER THE AGE OF 16
PERSONAL INFORMATION “CONSULTATION SERVICE”
If you are unsure of the responsible sales office, then please contact us at the details listed below. We will respond after confirming the content of your enquiry.
The information desk
zip:224-0053 Address 4207 Ikonobecho, Tsuzukiku, Yokohama, JAPAN
YAMAMURA PHOTONICS CO.,LTD
General Affairs and Accounting Department
*Call charges shall be borne by the customer.
*Please confirm the phone number when calling so as not to misdial.
Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(Excluding year-end and New Year holidays, public holidays, and holidays separately specified by the Company)